Prominent cheek bones with just enough cheek pad of fat in the right place with baby fat gone make one look grown but young and makes it attractive with or without dimples. It is genetic in some, but weightloss in many and of course aging in everybody makes the cheeks look deflated, deformed and displaced downwards. In some, the baby fat remains to cheat on the age. Any variations from the normal are now being corrected with ease using pinhole scarless or minimal access procedures to hide the scars if any.
- Fat transfer for cheek augmentation
- Implant/fat for Malar augmentation
- Buccal pad fat removal for baby fat removal
- VASER Lipo for facial sculpting
- Midface lift -Endoscopic(Keyhole)
- Dimple creation