Rhinoplasty Surgery | Nose Job Surgery | Nose Re-Shaping
The nose is the feature of the face that defines it the most, and even a small change in its size or shape can significantly affect a person's appearance. Cosmetic rhinoplasty aims to make the nose more aesthetically pleasing and harmonious with the rest of the face.
Additionally, rhinoplasty can help remodel the inside of the nose to improve breathing. The surgical operation known as a "nose job," "nose reshaping," or "nasal surgery" is known by the medical term rhinoplasty. To improve the nose's look or functionality, the bone and cartilage must be surgically rebuilt and shaped.
Cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery can give you a natural looking nose and boosts your confidence if you answer YES to any of the below questions.
- Do you not like the way your nose is shaped?
- Do you think your nose is too big for your face?
- Do you have a deviated Nose?
- Do you have a crooked nose?
- Do you experience breathing problems?
- due to the form of your nose, has your self-confidence decreased?
- You yearn for a pointed, alluring nose.
- If the aforementioned issues are of concern to you, rhinoplasty surgery or a nose job, either with or without septoplasty (septum surgery), is the best course of action for you.
Before & After
Schedule your appointment
Frequently asked questions
Depending on your nasal anatomy and aesthetic goals, Invivo Aesthetics will perform either open or closed rhinoplasty. Open rhinoplasty involves incisions inside the nose and a small incision under the nose between the nostrils. In closed rhinoplasty, all incisions are made inside the nose.
Open rhinoplasty provides better access and visibility and is often recommended in more complex cases. For example, if you are undergoing rhinoplasty after injury or trauma to the nose, or if you want dramatic cosmetic changes, Invivo Aesthetics may recommend the open surgical approach.
If you only require minor changes to the nose, closed rhinoplasty may be the best option. In either case, incisions are skillfully placed to leave barely visible or concealed incision lines. Through the incisions, Invivo Aesthetics can correct structural abnormalities, straighten or narrow the bridge, change the shape or angle of the tip, and make a variety of subtle adjustments to enhance the appearance of the nose.